Wednesday, July 3, 2013

J Crew and H&M Sale!

I Since it's the 4th of July weekend, shoppers and fashionistas come out of the woodworks to purchase as many accessories and clothing items as possible. Through the rush of pushy buyers, I went to specifically purchase a giraffe necklace I've been wanting from J Crew. I was going to order it but shipping is almost $5 more dollars and since everything this weekend is %50 percent off, it was cheaper to buy it in the store. I got mine at the J Crew outlet for $12 instead of $24! It's the perfect length and has a small gold giraffe pendant attached. They're so popular I bought the last one!


The first item I purchased at H&M was this oversized sweater I found. Originally it was $35, marked down to $20 but I asked about the price and it was actually $15 and with a few missing shoulder beads, I got an additional %10 discount. This sweater is a Large (I'm a small) but when I tried it on, it fit as a slouchy, comfy sweater. I go to school in the most frigid place I've ever been, so I'm always up for a new sweater.

My second purchase from H&M was this cute cheetah button-up blouse for $10 on sale from $25. This also is a high-low shirt so it's longer in the back and would be great with leggings!

No comments:

Post a Comment